Lake to Lake is an innovative, new partnership between Lakeshore Technical College and Lakeland University which provides a unique higher-education option to eastern Wisconsin students. Students participating in the Lake to Lake program complete their associate degree at LTC and continue their education at Lakeland by entering as a college junior to complete a related bachelor’s degree.
- Affordable, flexible college degree option close-to-home
- Guaranteed admission to Lakeland University following LTC graduation
- Students are career-ready in two years following their LTC program completion and are able to work in their field while continuing their education at Lakeland
- Most Lakeland majors will accommodate working student schedules through online and evening programming
- Scholarship opportunities offered to LTC graduates
- Support to help students launch and advance in their careersFree Application
- Support from Lakeland University advisors
- Individualized academic plans
- Career Development to help launch and advance their careers
ELIGIBLE PROGRAMS & MAJORS:
- Currently 17 LTC programs are part of the Lake to Lake initiative. Career areas range from Business and Information Technology (IT) programs to Health and Hospitality related programs.
- The LTC programs align with twelve different Lakeland University majors.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Students apply for admission to an eligible LTC program
- Students meet with their LTC program advisor to map out their LTC coursework
- Students register in Lake to Lake through this online form
- Students meet with their Lake to Lake Lakeland advisor on the LTC campus
- Students complete Lakeland admissions steps
ADDITIONAL STUDENT PERKS:
- Lakeland athletics pass for student and one guest
- Invitation to Lakeland’s Homecoming
- Invitation to Lakeland Business Colloquiums
- Opportunity to access Lakeland housing
- Complimentary access to Lakeland fitness center
- Support from LTC and Lakeland advisors
Lakeland University and Lakeshore Technical College are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools (NCA).